In-House IT or Outsource IT Department?
Amazing how so many people are looking for a job yet finding the right person can be daunting. Let alone a qualified IT person that you can trust with the life blood of your company, your information systems.
2. Will they simplify my IT or complicate it? How?
3. Can they solve the IT Security risks companies of all sizes are faced with today? How?
4. Do I expect the same person who crawls under my desk and who provides the day to day user support to also have the experience, capability and time to successfully guide my business through these tumultuous (yet terrific!!) times in IT?
5. Will they make my company IT Dependent or will they allow us to use Technology as a Strategic Advantage?
6. Will they allow me to rest at ease that your IT Systems are under control, reliable and protected?
7. Once I find the right person, how will I retain them? And what growth opportunities do I offer?
Accountability. Lead People, manage actions….don’t manage people. We understand the real components of IT and separate hype from fact. No pull overs or glossy eyed looks when IT explains what can or cannot be done. We hold our team accountable for actions so you can hold us accountable for the results.
Team Environment. People want to be part of a team. 1 or 2 in house IT staff will always struggle to be a solo hero or even worse if they compete. Forming a mindset that builds walls not bridges. The opposite of what you need from anyone, especially those in your IT Department.
“We offer a ‘win-win’ environment where techs can thrive and be constantly challenged and rewarded in meeting our client’s needs. We believe you’re only as good as those you surround yourself with.”
IT as a Profit
We Declare that everyone's IT should be a PROFIT POINT and NOT an Expense. Our clients profit more than the IT Department investment. The methodology is...